Turino™ Pigmented Conversion Varnish is a unique, high solids, post-catalyzed, HAPS compliant, two component amino alkyd formulation that provides an excellent soft-feel coating on wood surfaces. Turino Pigmented Conversion Varnish represents the latest in durable, long-lasting wood finishing technology.
- Superior Performance Pigmented Conversion Varnish
- Longer Pot Life – 24 Hours
- Fast dry to sand Time
- Low Odor
- Excellent Scratch and Mar resistance
- Exceptional Resistance to Household Chemicals
- Excellent Resistance to yellowing
- Ready to Spray Formula, little or no reduction required
- Available in Flat 10 degree Sheen, Dull, satin, Semi-gloss, Gloss
- Available in White/Opaque base only
CLICK HERE to learn more about Turino
Our Finishing Specialists are available for in-shop demos of any M.L. Campbell Finishing product.
LEARN MORE about our services