August 26, 2019
- ML Campbell’s newest addition to their polyurethane offerings
- Unique alkyd/acrylic hybrid technology provides strong resistance to yellowing
- Primers, sealers, tintable pigmented, and interior clears with a full range of sheens
- Greenguard Certified
- Low odor
- Meets or exceeds the performance level established by KCMA
- Passes stringent requirements for laboratory grade furniture: SEFA 8-W-2010
- Meets AWI specifications for polyurethane chemical resistance
- 10:1 mix ratio utilizing just one catalyst (C41077 CODA non-yellowing catalyst)
- Easy-to-use formulation: up to 4-hour pot life
- Excellent clarity
- Extremely hard and durable finish
- Fast Drying
CLICK HERE for additional product information, including Product and Safety Data Sheets.
CLICK HERE to request an in-shop CODA Demo.